Our companies invited to participate in the Festival have all been hand-selected for their focus on quality and ethics. They prize craftsmanship and flavor excellence while sourcing ingredients in a transparent manner.
The Festival includes a Chocolate Pavilion featuring chocolate makers, chocolatiers, cacao producers, and related vendors selling and sampling their wares and chatting with attendees. It also features:
- Over three dozen chocolate makers, chocolatiers, cacao producers, and related vendors selling and sampling their wares
- Guest artists MaestroJuan Alonso Rodríguez of Mexico and Laurel Greenfield of Boston demonstrating their craft
- A Chocolate Sensorium, an exhibit space devoted to hands-on sensory exploration of the cacao- and chocolate-producing process
- A café with Blue Bottle coffee, tea, and chocolate and Polar Beverages drinks to pair with your favorite Pavilion finds
- Workshops and demos with expert professionals (additional ticket fee)
- Dozens of satellite events over two weeks in five states
Also attending are several cacao and chocolate producers from Canada, Colombia, the Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Mexico, North Carolina, and New York.
Tickets for the Festival range in price: $10 for children, $25 for adult general admission, and $25-$75 for special guided tastings and workshops.